CareSpace is the social media app for everyone caring for someone. The app allows family, friends, neighbours, professional carers and health providers to create a private caring collective around a person they care for. It is the product of Wellbeing Connect, an Australian Unity innovation initiative.
CareSpace is ideal for:
- A family caring for an elderly parent.
- A geographically dispersed group who want to keep up to date with someone s progress.
- Following the progress of a pregnancy and newborn.
- Linking up everyone supporting a patient undergoing treatment e.g. cancer, surgery.
- Any caring situation where there are several people needing to keep in regular communication.
CareSpace is the Social Care App.
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
CareSpace is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-10-23. The program can be installed on iOS.
CareSpace (version 1.1) has a file size of 3.25 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.